Gave it a go...
A downloadable game for Windows
THIS IS A RE-RELEASE OF AN OLD GAME PROTOTYPE THAT'S CANCELLED, JUST ADDING IT TO ITCH.IO FROM GAMEJOLT, BUGGY, CLUNKY AND UNFINISHED.
- Open world survival horror heavily inspired by old school horror games such as Silent Hill / Resident Evil
- Hardcore difficulty, no hand holding, punishing gameplay, just like old times
- Survive and explore a non-linear open world, searching for supplies which let you fight off hunger/thirst while evading/fighting unknown entities and bizzare monsters
- Randomized loot system, every playthrough will be different
- Psychological horror at it's finest, no cutscenes, no linear storytelling, you will explore and uncover the mystery of what happened at your own pace
- Combat is fast and brutal with enough depth to keep you hooked on. Use a variety of melee weapons and guns to defend yourself.
1. Extract files from .RAR
2. Run Frequency.exe
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
hi, big thx for the game. greetings from rosti
Is this game fixed?
i remember this game really sucks it got cancelled , really like the idea of a survival open world horror game.
game crashes when sanity is low, did a video on this but not worth uploading sorry.